Benefits for surrogates
- Ensures you have access to confidential advisory support from an experienced surrogate to help you set expectations and understand the journey
- So your time isn’t wasted, introduce you only to intended parents who
- understand how altruistic surrogacy works
- match what you are looking for in regard to location, age, thoughts on termination, birth preferences and support needs
- are emotionally and financially ready for surrogacy
- have already had a police check
- have been confirmed as medically & legally eligible
- are serious about a friendship-based surrogate relationship
- have been screened by a counsellor where required
- Provides a neutral third party to assist with clear communication between all parties
- Provides a financial safety net for expenses management by ensuring you are provided with an automatically topped up credit/debit card
- Provides counselling by specialist surrogacy psychologists whenever you require confidential support, without the need to ask or worry IPs
Benefits for intended parents
Find out more about SASS
Download the SASS Fact Sheet – IPs to find out more details about the service.
- Increases your chances of locating a surrogate who you get on with and will stay friends with
- All surrogates are pre-screened as medically & psychologically suitable
- Provides you with customized education and insights to help manage your expectations and financial planning
- Provides your surrogate with peace-of-mind that YOU have been well prepared and screened
- No need to put your story on social media and sell yourselves to potential surrogates
- Provides confidentiality. Your name and contact details are not released to any surrogate until they want to meet
- Provides professional support not currently available to assist you in a lengthy process
- Ensures your surrogacy expenses are managed smoothly, minimizing tension and the need for back-and-forth
Hear about the whole SASS process in this recorded webinar
1 hour and 11 minutes.
Suitable for surrogates and Intended Parents.
Yes – that’s a lot of time. Surrogacy will be an enormous amount of time, so consider this hour an investment in your journey.